Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stocked up
















(pictures from everywhere)
From Halloween themed high teas to my usual food photo-diction, to snapshots taken from the most random places. I have this silly habit where I like to stock up on photos thus the constant influx. My memory card's piling up quick, I ought to do something about soon. Also, its a little late, a month to be exact to blog about the prettiest runway inspired dresses I got from this tinsy tiny corner store somewhere in Ho Chin Minh. It took me forever to find a store with something I liked and out of nowhere, a store with more than my eyes can feast pops up! I spent awhile there trying on a million and one things. The lady serving me was too kind, she even gave me some insight on how she picks and chooses her designs. Plus, I got a peek of what her next collection might look like.

You may notice a gruesome looking fella in a martini glass midway down the pictures. Fret not, he tastes a lot better than he looks. The bloody eye tini. I absolutely loved his eyes, lychee and blueberries! A best seller for October apparently.

Till next time. I'm looking forward to the weekend!

Love,
D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi where do u edit your photos?

DDL said...

Photoshop cs5!